Return, Refund, or Exchange
We want you to love what you buy from us, but we get it-sometimes it just doesn’t work. Whether you didn’t like it or didn’t work as expected, we will try to make it right. If you would like to make an exchange or return or request for a refund, here is what you need to know.
- Food shall include but not limited to fresh produce, frozen and chilled food, perishable and/or non-perishable goods, bread, cookies and juices (hereinafter collective referred to as “Food Produce”).
- There will be no return or exchange upon deliver or pick up (from our store) of the Food Produce.
- You should take reasonable care by inspecting all Food Produce deliver to you or during pick up.
- If the product is not consumable, please bring it back to us with as much of the contents in-tact as possible for evaluation together with the original official receipts of purchase within 24 hours from the date of purchase. We do not accept empty product package.
- All Education Program/Courses organised by Dr.Mark Leong requires a reservation.
- Once reserved, there shall be no refund.
- You may reschedule your reserved course provided that such request for rescheduling shall made by you at least 3 days prior to the scheduled course.
- Education Program/Course fees paid shall be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- Education Program – After the program scheduled start date or upon attending by you of any consultation thereto, no fees will be refund for any withdrawal by you from the program for any reason whatsoever.
Electrical Appliances and Smart Device
- If you have changed your mind, please bring back the product (together with the original official receipt) to us within 7 days of purchase in its original sealed condition for a refund. No refunds will be allowed after 7 days of purchase.
- If the product is defective, please bring it back to us within 6 months from the purchase date, bringing along with you the original official receipt on purchase and warranty card.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law www.drmarkleong.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect www.drmarkleong.com‘s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.